Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Nisha and her Ramp Ready Hair with TRESemme


“Your daughter is very beautiful. But we’re sorry, our son is not able to make his mind about marrying her.” – said the old man in his 50’s.
But his wife seemed to be in no mood of diplomacy. “Why are you lying and putting the blame on my dear son. Why don’t you tell them the truth. The truth is Your daughter’s hair are much more scary than she is beautiful.”

“Oh, I do understand you plea son. I don’t understand what has happened to my daughter. Why she has got these scary hair. Even I am getting petrified”
A father saying this about his daughter was simply unacceptable. It seemed everyone there hated Nisha for the way her hair looked that day. First the prospective groom’s family and now her own. But what was she to do if she was having a bad hair day. It wasn’t she had made it that way on purpose.
She felt a terrible pain..a terrible pain in her heart, not because of the boy’s parents but because of her own parents talking that way.
Oh no..wait! The pain suddenly moved from the heart to the arm. It felt as if someone was pinching her arm and pulling it hardly.

“Get up you lazy girl, its morning. I fail to understand how would you manage after your wedding if you continue to sleep so late. What would your husband’s family think about you, about us and about the culture and values we have taught you. Get up you idiot. The boy’s family comes at 2 in the afternoon. There are lots of preparations to be done.”

And there was another push, hard enough to bring Nisha to her senses.
“OMG..so this was just a dream. A Nightmare! Thank god it wasn’t really happening, or I would have really cried to death.” A sense of relief ran through her, as she sat on her bed thinking.
Soon this relief changed to a hurry. She wanted to see her hair and make sure they looked fine.
And there was soon a new feeling she had. Mouth open, she was awestruck with the horror. Her hair looked totally crazy, worse than the worst she had seen of them.

“OMG..I had a nightmare in the morning and morning dreams are bound to come true. Oh No! This shouldn’t happen, not today atleast.” Nisha continued to talk to herself in her mind.
“What would happen if my mom dad won’t take my side and criticize me for the way my hair looks today. How would I react. No, I need to fix this somehow. But what should I do. My hair just looks terrible.” Nisha was busy in her thoughts, just when her phone started to ring.

“You stupid girl! This is my third call to you since the morning. And you..the princess of the day, just won’t pick it up. Idiot! What’s happening..all set to meet the boy….”
It was Seema, Nisha’s childhood buddy who lived close by. Nisha and Seema had been best friends since when they could remember of.
Nisha was relieved to hear her voice. Though the mirror in front of her made her even more petrified each time.
In a trembling voice, Nisha told her best buddy about her dream and the way her hair looked now. Seema, who understood Nisha inside out, could totally understand the urgency of the moment.

“You get fresh and take a chill pill sweetheart. I have just the right thing for you for this moment. Will be there in 15minutes. And don’t worry, we’ll make your hair look Awesomeness!” The zeal took away some burden from Nisha, who got some confidence from her buddy’s words.

Soon, Seema was there in Nisha’s room with a paper bag.
“So you’re terrified your Bad Hair dream might come true. You’re such a baby, you dumbo. But fear not, because Seema is here for the rescue. And I have got just what you require. Now, close your eyes sweetheart and I ll take the magical potion out of the bag”
Nisha, though still scared of the future, decided to close her eyes and play on with Seema’s game. She must have something really good, if she’s so confident.

“Here my love! Now open your eyes to the glory…”
Seema had a black colored bottle standing on her palm. The bottle looked stylish, with a dispenser-like nozzle.
“What have you got here Seema? And how would this help my problem?” asked the always-inquisitive Nisha.

“Chill baby! This is the latest and most awesome shampoo in the market TRESemmé. Its used by all the high class professionals  to give their clients a gift of beautiful Ramp Ready Hair.”
“But how should I believe what you are saying?” came another query from the inquisitive Nisha.

“I knew you aren’t that easy sweetheart. Okay, let’s watch some videos. I already set my mobile phone to the TRESemmé India Youtube channel.”

After watching some videos, Nisha had that long lost smile back on her face. She started believing in her friend and TRESemmé.
“What are you waiting for now, Christmas? Go and wash your hair using TRESemmé, you idiot. I ll watch some more videos. These look really awesome.”


Ding-Dong


“Oh wow..its 2PM and they are already here. What punctuality! I already love these people!” Seema seemed to be flowing with excitement from the boy’s family coming to see her best friend Nisha for marriage.

Soon after, during the discussions, Seema went in and with her came Nisha.

“Nisha is beautiful, but more than that, her hair look just superb. Great care you take of your hair beta!”  spoke the boy’s mother.
“Indeed! She looks like a doll. And her hair..they just make up the complete look” Came the reply from the boy’s father. And Nisha was overjoyed! This was so much better than her dream.
“Nisha, are you sure you are a doctor. You look more like a Model to me with those stylish hair.” The boy..he hadn’t spoken in the dream. But what he just said was music to Nisha’s ears.

“That’s my lovely daughter – beautiful, charming and salon silky hair” And Nisha loved her dad for saying this.
“Thanks Seema and Thanks TRESemmé, for the amazing Ramp Ready Hair, anytime and everytime” Nisha thought (happily, this time)

1 comment: